Concept Artist/Illustrator for video games specializing in character, environment and general visual development.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Element 3D, Zbrush.
- able to create quick concept sketches to fully finish rendered illustrations.
- able to model low to high poly in Zbrush and apply in Photoshop.
- able to generate UI, layouts, arranging type for game titles in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- good understanding in After Effects for digital animations and motion FX.
- good understanding in creating full 2D and 3D games. Animation sequencing, pre-render sprite sheets, translation in Perforce, JIRA, and memory count.
Thank you for your time and visiting my website. I'm always open and excited to talk about art and visual development. I also enjoy experimenting and trying out new techniques expanding and evolving as an artist. I love being outdoors, playing tennis, hiking, an avid gamer, enjoy superb eats, great movies, rad music and good laughs.
The Wrong Rock animated short interview by Bobby Beck
Copyright © 2015, Solomon Gamino. All rights reserved.